User Profile for RogerRoss
Marijuana is becoming more and more accepted as a medical cure for a variety of sicknesses and diseases. Although there are very limited studies that are being published in different countries of the world due to funding and other issues regarding medical cannabis, on this link, you will see that there is still quite a number of surprising information available on the net today. The facts are clear that:
• Marijuana has shown to be a good anti-inflammatory agent for patients suffering from arthritis. It has been used as a pain treatment for hundreds of years dating back to BC in China. It does not only help inflammation but also slows down the actual growth of the disease as well.
• Clinical interviews of 6500 members at cannabis buyers' clubs and patients in their office practice lead to this generalization that many illnesses or conditions present with both inflammation and muscle spasm are actually cured. Cannabis is both an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory agent that alleviates the conditions of different types of sicknesses.
• Well known and respected as an authority on the therapeutic uses of marijuana in the name of Dr. Mikuriya also states that chronic inflammatory conditions like arthritis and lumbosacral disease respond well to marijuana when compared with other analgesics.
• Rheumatology Advance Access online published a study by a certain Dr. Blake of the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Bath noted that the first controlled trial of a CBM in the symptomatic treatment of RA in humans tell us that marijuana can address the pain related to rheumatoid arthritis. The THC and CBD, which are the two main components of marijuana, have been recognized as the key therapeutic constituents that act synergistically together and with other plant constituents to counteract the growth and the pain caused by the disease.
• THC has shown pain relieving abilities for both neuropathic and nociceptive pain.
• CBD has proven the ability to block the worsening of rheumatoid arthritis, while both THC and CBD have anti-inflammatory effects that help improve the medical situation.
Because of these surprising responses, the researchers ended the study with a call for more studies. This means that there is a promising future for this type of medical cure. They believe this to be the first controlled study of a CBM in arthritis, and the results are encouraging. The beneficial effects occurred in the context of a method that must be restricted to evening dosing in order to minimize any possible intoxication-type reactions. If you are planning to be an online merchant of medical marijuana, you will need a medical cannabis software to start you off. Check it out by clicking here.