How to use filters
Dish Tip filters give you a great way to refine your search to discover what to eat for your next meal or find the perfect dish you've been craving.
There are many ways use filters. Here are a few examples:
- I love bananas: Under the ingredients dropdown, select bananas. Dish Tip will show top dishes with bananas. If you were in the mood for a dessert with bananas, then click 'desserts' in the course column. Banana split, banana pudding look good.
- Not feeling like Chinese food tonight: Click the 'x' after any of the cuisines (chinese, japanese, etc...) you aren't in the mood for. These will be filtered out.
- I want a great pork chop, but not at a $$$$ place: Use the checkboxes and 'x' options in the price column. Try $ and $$
- What's hot right now: Select 'rising stars'. It will show you which dishes have the most trending buzz over the last couple of months.
- So where should I go eat: Restaurant view shows top dishes and groups them by restaurant. You can toggle between 'dish view' and 'restaurant view'. Dish view orders results to show top dishes.
- Going out of town: Use filters to find what you're in the mood for. Then click the location dropdown in the top right. Will then show you best dishes in new location based on your filter.
This is a brand new Dish Tip feature, so please contact us if you have any feedback or if you discover any filter combinations that work well for you.